Master Your Makeup Session
Time & Location
Come out and learn makeup for everyday women with beauty educator, Jay Tee.
Master Your Makeup is a intimate group session where you'll come and learn in a two part series. During the first part, you'll watch Jay Tee do her makeup from beginning to end as she shares her secrets with doing her flawless everyday makeup routine in as short as 15 minutes.
I'll spend two hours demoing my makeup live while answering all your questions. Following my demo, it will be your turn practice your new knowledge on yourself with another two hours of hands on coaching from me. I'll show you an everyday routine with:
- matching foundation to your skin type and skin tone
- finding the right highlight shade
- perfecting contour placement
- selecting the right combination of eyeshadows appropriate for the occasion
- applying the right lash for your eye shape
- using the right brush for each step
- understanding your signature style for your lifestyle
The only way you'll be able to perfect your makeup is by seeing and doing. You'll be able to do both in ONE educational setting.
You will need to bring your own makeup for the hands-on portion but no worries if you don't own everything. Whatever products you don't have, you'll get open access to my makeup kit, brushes and tools allowing you to try before you buy!
Two Days ONLY: Sunday, September 23 or Sunday, October 7.
Limited seating. There's only 10 SLOTS available (5 seats per date)!
You will pay for the Master Your Makeup Session with two installments. The first payment is required at the time of enrollment to reserve your seat. The remainder will be divided into one additional payment of $155.91 will be due at check-in on the day of your class. You will be able to pay cash or credit card (See policies for credit card payment fees).
- Sold OutEveryday Women Ticket for 9/23$50$500$0
- Everyday Women Ticket for 10/7$50$500$0